Learn more about being a Group Leader. At Adriatic Pilgrimages, you will frequently see the terms Group Leader and Tour Host used interchangeably. Find out more about what it means to be an Adriatic Pilgrim Group Leader and use the button below to sign up!
Why Lead a Group?
Christian Travel — a surprisingly simple addition to your dynamic, authentic ministry.
We offer educational Christian travel at affordable cost. In addition, we offer clergy scholarships on a variety of travel programs.
What Makes Christian Travel a Ministry?
Christian Travel is a Spiritual Retreat which Enriches Spiritual Life, Enriches Individual Lives, Increases Biblical Knowledge and Develops Christian Fellowship
Why You Should Lead a Group?
- Renew Your Own Spirit
- Develop Deep Interpersonal Bonds
- Educate Church Teachers
- Build Church Leaders
- Be the Spiritual Leader
Four Powerful Benefits of Bible Land Travel for Clergy:
- Deliver powerful sermons based on knowledge and images from the Bible Lands and Europe
- Understand the location of Biblical events and how the geography of the land impacted those events
- Rediscover the excitement of learning about the Bible, the kind of excitement you may not have experienced since seminary
- Enrich the lives of your church members as you rediscover the importance of being their Spiritual Leader
How Your Ministry will be Enhanced by Christian Travel…
Increase Biblical Literacy: Your church members will learn more and recall more about the scriptures because they have seen the land. They will be better teachers because they have experienced the Land of the Bible, come face to face with the central personalities of the Bible and learned first-hand about Paul and the problems of the early church.
Rediscover Your Roots & Heritage: The journey will provide a better understanding of your tradition and background. You and your church members will gain an appreciation for the dedication and sacrifice of the founder’s of your faith and their contribution to society.
Better Understanding of the Contemporary Situation: The journey will open your mind to new insights into the political, social and economic situation of each area you’re visiting.
Revive Spiritual Awareness: The journey will awaken the spiritual dimension of your church members’ faith in a way no other experience can! Prayer life will be enriched as will one’s personal understanding of Christ.
Create Deep and Lasting Christian Bonds: Church members who travel together will be connected by a shared spiritual experience, deepening the Christian bonds which they already share with each other and you.
Enhance Life: The journey will open new horizons and provide a lifetime of memories for the church members who travel. It can also meet the emotional needs of various members of your congregation, such as those who need to connect with others, those who are struggling with marriage issues, or who are questioning vocational choices, or who need comfort after the lose of a loved one.
Develop Current and Future Church Leaders: 1)The journey will help strengthen your current church leaders and develop new leaders for tomorrow. 2) Each traveler should be asked to take on new responsibilities in the church after the journey. 3) Those who were hesitant to lead a study group will now feel empowered. 4) Young people may be encouraged to consider ministry as a vocation.
Twenty Two Reasons to Lead a Group
- Biblical Education
- Spiritual Restoration
- Church Loyalty
- Leadership Development
- Denominational Heritage
- Lasting Fellowship
- Reaching Those in Need
Interested in learning more about becoming a group leader? Call 1 (800) 262-1718 and select option 4.
Information on Becoming a Group Leader
22 reasons clergy and strong lay leaders should lead a christian travel group with Adriatic Pilgrim:
- Lead your church members to a Closer Relations with God
- Help Increase Biblical Knowledge
- Increase Church Involvement when members return home
- Educate Church Teachers
- Build Church Leadership
- Provide an opportunity for an Intense Spiritual Retreat
- Increase church member's Confidence to Share the Gospel Story with others
- Provide an Intense Christian Education Experience
- Provide Relationship Recovery for struggling marriages and parent/child
- Provide an opportunity for Spiritual Restoration and Revitalization
- Develop Deep Christian Bonds among fellow travelers
- Increase Bible Study by your church members
- Connect with your Church Members through a unique shared experience
- Reach the spiritually disconnected through "experiential ministry"
- Enrich Individual Lives with a once-in-a-lifetime Christian experience
- Develop a more Christ-like understanding of other religions
- Develop a more Christ-like understanding of other cultures
- Provide an opportunity for church members to be a representative for Christ in a foreign land
- Christian Travel is a Resource for your Preaching and Teaching
- Christian Travel will help you Develop Deep Interpersonal Bonds with Church Members
- Christian Travel will Renew Your Own Spirit
- Be the Spiritual Leader during a spiritually renewing experience
Interested in learning more about becoming a group leader? Call 1 (800) 262-1718.